Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Blue LEGO Brick|
|Obtain From||Clicking Millstone Hurling Modules, harvesting from Water Mill Modules, Quixotic Gallery Modules, LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2, Pet Glitch Module, Rank 2|
Blue LEGO Bricks are the second kind of Brick in MLN. Their introduction is in Rank 0 (by Arcade modules) and their main use is in Rank 2, but they have various uses in later Ranks as well, such as Rank 3 for building Race Cars and Stunt Cars.
How to Obtain
- General Public
- Water Mill Module: (1 slot, 10 per day plus 1 per 2 clicks).
- Wind Mill Module: (2 slot, 5 per day plus 5 per 20 clicks).
- Quixotic Gallery Module: (3 slots, 15 per day plus 5 per 20 clicks).
- The Electric-Dam Module sends 20 Blue LEGO Bricks by mail to a random friend of the Module owner when successfully flooded.
- Clicking (and winning) on a Millstone Hurling Module.
- As a prize in the Hop Arcade Game. (10 Bricks)
- As a prize in the Rocket Game Module. (5 Bricks)
- Echo will send users one Blue LEGO Brick when they reach Rank 2.
- LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2. (1 slot, 10 per day plus 2 per click)
- Clicking a LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2 gives a chance to win a Blue LEGO Brick.
- Pet Glitch Module, Rank 2. (1 slot, 20 per day plus 1 per 5 clicks)
- Trading for a LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2
- Building LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2
- Trading for a Quixotic Gallery Module Blueprint
- Building Quixotic Gallery Module
- Trading for a Wind Mill Module Blueprint
- Building a Wind Mill Module
- Trading for a Millstone Hurling Module Blueprint
- Building a Millstone Hurling Module
- Trading for the Solar Collecting Module Blueprint
- Building a Solar Collecting Module
- Building Windmill Tilter
- Building a Giant
- Building the Giant's Hat Masterpiece
- Building a Scrap Yard Joe's Sticker Module
- Trading for an Engine
- Building a Merchobot Module
- Building a Stunt Car, Rank 1, 2, or 3.
- Building a Race Car, Rank 1, 2, or 3.
- Building the Speedy Motorcycle Masterpiece
- Building a Prehistoric Fern Module
- Building a May Pop Purple Popper Module
- Trading for a Protoceratops Blueprint
- Trading for a Eoraptor Blueprint
- Building a Dino Bone Gallery Module
- Building a Dino Bone Sticker Module
- Building a Dinosaur Pet Module
- Building a Pet Ball Lightening Module
- For General Public (without clicks):
- 12 Water Mill Modules - 120 Blue LEGO Bricks per day.
- LEGO Club Members (without clicks):
- 12 LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2s - 120 Blue LEGO Bricks per day. (This is better than the Water Mill due to gaining two bricks per click instead of one per two clicks.)
- Beta Testers (without clicks):
- 12 Pet Glitch Module, Rank 2s - 240 Blue LEGO Bricks per day
|Red | Blue | Yellow | Green | Purple | Orange | White | Black | Grey | Transparent|
|Items of Rank 2|
|Giant | Millstone | Beaver | Treason Beaver | Heroic Story | Lumber | Windmill Tilter | T-Square | Blue LEGO Brick|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|