How to Obtain
Required to Build
The game consists of a set of obstacles that can be stacked up to three high in a column. Each of the obstacles takes on one of the following forms: one-hit, two-hit, three-hit, green bomb, or star. The user destroys the obstacles by walking to them (using the a and s key) and knocking them, using the 1 key to knock an obstacle at the top, the 2 key to knock an obstacle in the middle, and the 3 key to knock an obstacle on the ground. Each knock removes energy from the energy meter. A top obstacle costs 1 energy per knock, a middle obstacle costs 2 energy per knock, and the bottom obstacle costs 5 energy per knock. Bombs "explode" all the obstacles in their column and require a single knock to trigger. Stars give back 15 units of energy but they require the obstacle be destroyed by a user knock to trigger.
To win, the user must clear the screen of all obstacles using the same or less energy than the module owner used when creating the game.
- Obstacles are given a free knock when they hit the ground. Thus if an obstacle hits the ground in its nearly destroyed state it will receive a knock and be destroyed. To save energy don't destroy first and second level obstacles. Knock them until they are in their nearly destroyed state and then destroy the third level obstacle.
- If the column contains a bomb, hit that obstacle to remove all the obstacles. If the column contains multiple bombs, hit the highest bomb.
- Stars will return energy only if their obstacle is destroyed by a user knock. Using a bomb or allowing a nearly destroyed star obstacle to hit the ground will not return energy.
- 10% 1 pair of Clippings
- 5% 5 White LEGO Bricks
- 35% 5 Loose Sparks
- 5% 2 Arcade Tokens
- 10% Blue Monster Racer Sticker
- 35% City Police Van Sticker
- The gameplay and the flying description are the same as the MLN Destructoid module.
- Concert I Arcade Game
- Concert II Arcade Game
- Friendly Felix's Concert Module
- Hop Arcade Game Module
- Delivery Arcade Game
- Destructoid Arcade Game
|The Robot Chronicles|
|Agent's Dossier | Clippings | Hardhat | Magma Drone | Racing Trophies|
|Dr. Inferno's Robot Simulator Module | Magma Drone Plant Module | The Robot Chronicles Trophy Module|