How to Obtain
There are two ways to obtain an Engine, and they are:
- Trading five Blue LEGO Bricks on Scrap Yard Joe's page.
- Winning it from the Delivery Arcade Game (13% chance).
- Building a Merchobot Module.
- Building a Scrap Yard Joe's Sticker Module.
- Building a Race Car, Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3.
- Building a Stunt Car, Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3.
- Building Cruiser Thrusters.
- Obtaining the Dino Ambush Module, Rank 2 Blueprint from Shadow.
- Building the Speedy Motorcycle Masterpiece.
- Obtaining the BFF Module from Radia.
- Trading for Drums 5 Loop on Vihow's page.
- Building the Orange Mixing Truck Module.
- Obtaining the Solar Power Cell Blueprint from Radia.
- Obtaining the Race Track Module, Rank 1 from Pedalman Wheelie.
When you get the Engine on Scrap Yard Joe's Trade Module it is briefly shown as a non-mailable Item.
|Items of Rank 3|
|Engine | Tire | Solar Power Cell | Victory Ribbon | Victory Trophy | Shocks | Muffler | Carburetor | Nitro | Spoiler | Yellow LEGO Brick|
|Cars and Modules|
|Race Cars Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 | Stunt Cars Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 | Race Track Modules Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 | Stunt Track Modules Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|