How to Obtain
Required to Build
How to Play
The game costs one Arcade Token and one click to play per round. Playing the game consists of tapping the arrow keys on your keyboard at precisely the same moment the falling arrows on the game line up with the set arrows at the bottom of the game. You earn points by how well the arrows were lined up when you tap the corresponding arrow key.
OK = +2
- Koi Sushi ×2 (25%)
- Cannon Scrap ×2 (25%)
- LEGO Universe Skin (12%)
- Plastic Pellet ×10 (12%)
- LEGO Universe Video (12%)
- LEGO Universe Logo Sticker ( ) (14%)
Creating Your Own Friendly Felix's Concert Module
- First, you need to get the Blueprint for this Module. You can trade it at Friendly Felix's Trade Module for one Retuned Tuning Fork. For a full instruction how to obtain it, click here.
- The Game takes 10 Plastic Pellets to build.
- Once you have built the Module, you must place it on your MLN page builder, and click 'edit'. If you do not edit the game, and simply place it on your page, the Module will not run.
- After clicking 'edit', a new window will appear, and you will be prompted to create a soundtrack for the game, the game itself (by placing arrows on a grid marking the measures of music) and finally, testing the game itself.
- Testing the game consists of playing it repeatedly until you can hit the majority of the falling arrows close to perfectly. If you cannot beat the game as you first create it, you must go back and edit it by removing or rearranging arrows until you can beat it. This is often the stage which most users get delayed on.
- Once your game has been approved, it takes 2 Red LEGO Bricks to run.
- The Background of Friendly Felix's Concert Module isn't changeable, so there isn't an option to change it, like in the other Concert Arcade Games.