How to Obtain
Hit Singles can be obtained from:
- Every four Clicks to your Solo Performance Module.
- Every three Clicks to your Duo Performance Module or have a friend harvest if you are in their Duo Performance Module.
- Every two Clicks to your Trio Performance Module or have a friend harvest if you are in their Trio Performance Module.
- Every Click on your Group Performance Module or have a friend harvest if you are in their Group Performance Module.
- The Concert I Arcade Game and Concert II Arcade Game also provide a 20% chance of winning five Hit Singles.
There is no Blueprint for this Item.
- Trade 10 on JP Variety's page for 1 Gold Albums, which then 10 Gold Albums can be traded for 1 Platinum Album.
- Trade 1 on Izzy Bop's page for the Bass Guitar blueprint.
- Trade 2 on Sandee Starreyed's page for the Duo Performance Module blueprint.
- Trade 3 on Seno Evel's page for the Trio Performance Module blueprint.
- You can trade 1 on Dolill's page for the Drums 3 Loop.
If you are registered onto a friend's Performance Module, Hit Singles produced will go straight to your inventory rather than being sent through the mail (similarly to the BFF Module).
|Items of Rank 6|
|Starreyed's Autograph | Hit Single | Gold Album | Platinum Album | Acoustic Guitar | Electric Guitar | Bass Guitar | Drums | Saxophone | Microphone | Circuit Board | Synth | Hypnotic Frequency Machine | Secret Message 1 | Secret Message 2 | Secret Message 3 | Forged Master Codebook | Mind Control Emitter|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|