Note:This rank is no longer possible due to the LEGO Universe Creation Lab being taken down.
- Prof Brickkeeper
- Friendly Felix
- Captain Jack Knife (After building the LEGO Universe Creation Lab Badge)
- Numb Chuck (After building the LEGO Universe Creation Lab Badge)
- On Prof Brickkeeper's page trade 10 Red LEGO Bricks for the LEGO Universe Plastic Inductor Module Blueprint.
- See also: the Electro Pellet Inductor Module
- Build the LEGO Universe Plastic Inductor Module and put it on your page to earn 5 Plastic Pellets per day. The Module costs 5 Red LEGO Bricks.
- Submit a creation to LEGO Universe.
LEGO Universe Creation Lab Badge
- On Prof Brickkeeper's page trade 50 Plastic Pellets for the LEGO Universe Creation Lab Badge Blueprint.
- Build the LEGO Universe Creation Lab Badge. This badge costs 75 Plastic Pellets to build.
- You can now befriend Captain Jack Knife and Numb Chuck.
Retuned Tuning Fork Blueprint
- The standard way to receive the Blueprint
- The quick way to receive the Blueprint
- For a short period of time users would receive a Pirate Wallpaper. For those that received the wallpaper, this method also allows them to receive the Retuned Tuning Fork.
- Click here.
- On Numb Chuck's page, trade 20 Plastic Pellets for the Kata Sparbot Blueprint.
- On Captain Jack Knife's page, trade 200 Plastic Pellets for 20 Cannon Scrap.
- Build 4 Kata Sparbots at a cost of 5 Plastic Pellets and 5 Cannon Scrap each.
Sea Monster Bait
- On Captain Jack Knife's page trade 20 Plastic Pellets for the Sea Monster Bait Blueprint.
- On Numb Chuck's page trade him 200 Plastic Pellets for 20 Koi Sushi.
- Build 4 Sea Monster Baits at a cost of 5 Plastic Pellets and 5 Koi Sushi each.
The Retuned Tuning Fork
- On Numb Chuck's page trade 4 Kata Sparbots for an Endless Ohm.
- On Captain Jack Knife's page trade 4 Sea Monster Baits for a Heliotropic Harpoon Handle.
- Build the Retuned Tuning Fork. This Item costs a Plastic Pellet, an Endless Ohm, and a Heliotropic Harpoon Handle to build.
- Trade Friendly Felix the Retuned Tuning Fork for Friendly Felix's Concert Module Blueprint.
Alternative Item Collection Method
- Trade Friendly Felix 10 Plastic Pellets for an Arcade Token. (Or go to Cheatcode/Extralife's page to buy some Arcade Tokens)
- Use the Arcade Token to play a Friendly Felix's Concert Module.
- If you win, there is a 25% chance of receiving 2 Koi Sushi and a 25% chance of receiving 2 Cannon Scrap. That's two for the price of one!
- There is also a 50% chance of winning other prizes. See Friendly Felix's Concert Module for details.
Minimum items required to complete the mini-rank
|Walkthroughs||Ranks||Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10||Mini-Ranks||BIONICLE | LEGO Universe | Robot Chronicles | Star Justice | P.O.S. | Secret Networkers|