|Rank of Introduction||Rank 5|
|Description||Seen around construction sites|
|Use||Constructing the Cottage Electrical System|
|How to Obtain||From a Pet Ball Lightening Module|
|Cost to Build||None|
How to Obtain
- When a Pet Ball Lightening Module is clicked, there is a chance that one Loose Spark will be sent to a random user on the owner's friends list.
- A 35% chance to receive 5 Loose Sparks from playing a Destructoid Arcade Game.
- A 35% chance to receive 5 Loose Sparks from playing a Dr. Inferno's Robot Simulator Module game.
- A 10% chance to receive 20 Loose Sparks from playing a Concert I Arcade Game.
- A 10% chance to receive 20 Loose Sparks from playing a Concert II Arcade Game.
- 50 are needed to make the Cottage Electrical System.
- 20 are used to trade for the Concert I Arcade Game.
- 25 are needed to make the Alter Ego Module.
- 1 is used to trade for the Bass 3 Loop on Izzy Bop's page.
|Items of Rank 5|
|Digging Fine Receipt | Form 20B | Gypsum | Loose Spark | Nail | Pipe | Foundation License | Electrical License | Plumbing License | Roofing License | Foundation Permit | Electrical Permit | Plumbing Permit | Roofing Permit | Cottage Foundation | Cottage Electrical System | Cottage Plumbing | Cottage Roof | Orange LEGO Brick|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|