|Quote||Hello Club Buddy!|
Max is a Rank 1 Networker that is said to be one of the coolest LEGO Club Kids around. He is designed to promote the LEGO Magazine in order to attract more subscribers, and is just one of many mascots that LEGO Club Magazine and BrickMaster Magazine have had. Max also introduces the LEGO Club Magazine Badge, Rank 1 and the LEGO Club Magazine Modules.
His MLN description reads:
- Max is one of the coolest LEGO Club kids around! If you are a LEGO Club Magazine subscriber he'll hook you up with some awesome modules and badges. If you aren't a LEGO Club Magazine subscriber, what are you waiting for! Go to the LEGO Club section and sign up today!
Max offers three page trades:
- LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 1 Blueprint for five Red LEGO Bricks.
- LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 2 Blueprint for twenty-five Blue LEGO Bricks.
- LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 3 Blueprint for twenty-five Yellow LEGO Bricks.
Send Max the "Can you give me a hint?" message to receive the Delivery Arcade Module
- Max was originally a useless secret Networker. His page was consisted of one Networker Text Module that said "blah" and a Trade Module that offered an Apple for a Solar Power Cell. When Max became fully operational, all of the people who had him on their friend list automatically removed him.