The Plastic Pellet is a non-mailable Item from the LEGO Universe themed mini-Rank. They are the most used Items in the mini-Rank, and can be traded for many things from LEGO Universe Networkers, such as Stickers and Items. They can also be traded for Arcade Tokens. They are sometimes referred to as the "The Red LEGO Bricks of the LEGO Universe mini-rank"
How to Obtain
- Plastic Pellets are usually obtained from the LEGO Universe Plastic Inductor Module and/or the Electro Pellet Inductor Module. Also some LEGO Universe related polls employ them as a reward.
- Friendly Felix's Concert Module has a 12% chance of rewarding users with ten Plastic Pellets.
- Prof Brickkeeper offers the LEGO Universe Creation Lab Badge Blueprint for 50 Pellets on his page.
- Friendly Felix offers an Arcade Token for 10 Pellets on his page.
- Numb Chuck offers one Koi Sushi for 10 Pellets and the Kata Sparbot Blueprint for 20 Pellets.
- 10 Plastic Pellets are used for building the LEGO Universe Skin.