|Purple LEGO Brick|
|Obtain From||Various Modules|
Purple LEGO Bricks are the fifth type of Brick in MLN, and are officialy introduced in Rank 4, but can be obtained in Rank 0 from Arcade Modules and the Pet Bat Module. Everyone, including those below Rank 4, has a chance to receive Purple LEGO Bricks through the use of Totemic Feed on a Pet Bat Module and certain Arcades.
How to Obtain
- Owning a May Pop Purple Popper Module (The first available way to get Purple LEGO Bricks.)
- Owning a Dino Bone Sticker Module.
- Owning a Pet Bat Module
- Clicking on a Pet Bat Module (The fastest way to get Purple LEGO Bricks).
- You have a small chance at winning one in the Rocket Game Module.
Making the following:
- Cottage Electrical System
- Cottage Plumbing
- Cottage Foundation
- Dino Grazing Module, Rank 1
- Dino Grazing Module, Rank 2
- Dino Grazing Module, Rank 3
- Phantom Orchid
Most possible Bricks in one day (without clicks): 24 Purple LEGO Bricks; by using 4 Dino Bone Sticker Modules.
|Red | Blue | Yellow | Green | Purple | Orange | White | Black | Grey | Transparent|
|Items of Rank 4|
|Dino Scale | Dino Fang | Dino Horns | Rough Diamond | Rough Ruby | Rough Sapphire | Brachiosaurus | Protoceratops | Stegosaurus | Eoraptor | Velociraptor | T-Rex | Green LEGO Brick | Purple LEGO Brick|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|