Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Red LEGO Brick|
|Obtain From||Various Modules|
|Other Information||Mainly used between Ranks 0 to 3 but used in every Rank.|
Red LEGO Bricks are the first type of Brick in My LEGO Network and are needed to construct Modules, Masterpieces, and Items. Each new user starts with 50 Red LEGO Bricks in their inventory and must then use Modules to get more. Although Red LEGO Bricks are mainly used from Rank 0 to Rank 3, the Red LEGO Brick is the most widely used Brick, and is useful in almost every Rank and Mini-Rank. Some users in MLN have a thousand, or more.
How to Obtain
- General Public
- Users start with fifty Red LEGO Bricks.
- LEGO Tree Module (1 Slot, 10 per day plus 1 per 5 clicks, maximum 50 per harvest).
- LEGO Gallery Module, Rank 2 (2 Slots, 15 per day plus 1 per 5 clicks, maximum 65 per harvest).
- Factory Module, Rank 2 (2 Slots, 50 per day plus 1 per 5 clicks, maximum 100 per harvest).
- Farm Pet Module, Rank 1 (1 Slot, 20 per 100 clicks, maximum 100 per harvest).
- Farm Pet Module, Rank 2 (3 Slots, 100 per 150 clicks, maximum 150 per harvest).
- As a prize in the Hop Arcade Game (100 bricks).
- As a prize in the The Rocket Game (10 bricks, sometimes 5).
- As a prize in the Concert I Arcade Game (50 bricks).
- As a prize in the Delivery Arcade Game (10 bricks).
- The Sticker Preservation Affiliate sends Red LEGO Bricks along with other things.
- LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 1 (1 Slot, 15 per day plus 2 per click, maximum 75 per harvest).
- Clicking a LEGO Club Magazine Module, Rank 1 gives a chance to win a Red LEGO Brick.
- Pet Glitch Module, Rank 1 (1 Slot, 20 per day plus 1 per 5 clicks, maximum 30 per harvest).
- 50 Red LEGO Bricks in Echo's Letter of Thanks.
The Red LEGO Brick is used for many things. Those things are:
- Making Apples.
- Making a Trade Module for 55 Red LEGO Bricks and other various Modules.
- Obtaining Stickers from the Sticker Preservation Affiliate (1 Red LEGO Brick per Sticker).
- Trading with Farmer John:
- Trading with Brickota Networkers:
- Trading with Cheatcode:
- An Arcade Token for 100 Red LEGO Bricks.
- Making the BIONICLE Skin.
- Making the Lego City Skin.
- Mixing into other LEGO Bricks.
- Building Badges.
- Playing the Rocket Game Module.
- Setting up the Delivery Arcade Game
- Setting up the Concert 1 and 2 modules
- Building the LEGO Universe Video
- For General Public (without clicks):
- LEGO Club Members (without clicks):
- Beta Testers (without clicks):
|Red | Blue | Yellow | Green | Purple | Orange | White | Black | Grey | Transparent|