|Transparent LEGO Brick|
|Obtain From||Lightworm, Dreaming Beam Infuser, and Rocket Game Modules|
Transparent LEGO Bricks are the last introduced Brick in MLN. They are only used in Ranks 9 and 10. There are three different ways to obtain them, but by Rank 9, only one of these methods is available.
How to Obtain
Transparent LEGO Bricks can only be obtained through the following Modules.
- From a Lightworm Module (First available in Rank 9)
- From a Dreaming Beam Infuser Module (First available in Rank 10)
- From a Rocket Game Module (First available in Rank 10)
- Trading with Grok to get the Alien Egg Module. (25 Transparent LEGO Bricks)
- 100 are used in construction of Intergalactic Cruiser Masterpiece.
- Trading with Patrick Fate to obtain the The Secret Satellite and Me. (23 Transparent LEGO Bricks)
- Used in Rank 9 and 10 in construction of various Modules.
- 900 are used to build the Rocket Game Module.
- The Transparent LEGO Brick is one of the only Bricks not available in Rank 0, as most of the other Bricks are possible prizes in Arcade Modules.
|Red | Blue | Yellow | Green | Purple | Orange | White | Black | Grey | Transparent|
|Items of Rank 9|
|Cruiser Command Center | Cruiser Communication System | Cruiser Defense System | Cruiser Hull | Cruiser Navigation System | Cruiser Stealth System | Cruiser Thrusters | Cruiser Warp Drive | Cyrogentic Sleep Unit | Thought Interface Control | Nebular Crystal | Transparent LEGO Brick | Autominer Bot|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|