|Rank of Introduction||Rank 3|
|Description||Award for a racing or stunt challenge victory|
|Use||To make Victory Trophies|
|How to Obtain||By winning any Race or Stunt Track Module|
|Cost to Build||None|
Its MLN description reads:
- Award for a racing or stunt challenge victory
Victory Ribbons are used for making Victory Trophies and BFF Modules. Since each Victory Trophy is worth 10 Ribbons and it takes six Trophies to complete Rank 3 (one to buy the Masterpiece Blueprint, and five to build it), it takes a minimum of 60 Ribbons to complete Rank 3.
Users can obtain Ribbons by winning a Race or Stunt Track Module. The number of Victory Ribbons won per win is equal to the rank of the Module.
- Stunt Track Module, Rank 1 gives one Ribbon per win.
- Race Track Module, Rank 1 gives the owner 1 Victory Ribbon when the "guest" loses.
- Stunt Track Module, Rank 2 or Race Track Module, Rank 2 gives two Ribbons per win.
- Stunt Track Module, Rank 3 or Race Track Module, Rank 3 gives three Ribbons per win.
|Items of Rank 3|
|Engine | Tire | Solar Power Cell | Victory Ribbon | Victory Trophy | Shocks | Muffler | Carburetor | Nitro | Spoiler | Yellow LEGO Brick|
|Cars and Modules|
|Race Cars Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 | Stunt Cars Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 | Race Track Modules Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 | Stunt Track Modules Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|